Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bus Incident

While I was walking home yesterday in this cold, slush, and snow, I was unfortunately hit by a tidalwave of slush from a bus!! How rude. No, I do not blame the bus driver. I was having a bad enough day as it was. I am always taking the hit for my friends... I jump infront of them when the bus comes... so that they do not get hit. Okay, that was a joke. But it has actually happened once or twice. After getting hit by the slush, the day went even more downhill then it already had.

I lost twenty dollars earlier in the day, so I couldnt buy tickets for the stupid bus! Having a spare first period, I woke up late and had to rush to school, which was when I lost my $20! Because I had no time for breakfast, during 2nd period I was dying for lunch to come. With my stomach grumbling and rumbling I quickly made my way to Mr. Sub. But guess what? I had no money. Luckily, my friends pitched in for me so I would not starve to death. Thanks guys.

After getting home at the end of the day, soaking wet from the slush of that bus, I changed into my pajamas and cuddled into bed for a nap. It was then that I had a very bad dream about a killer bus. It had mechanical arms and crazy teeth, and guess what it was holding in its hand? MY TWENTY DOLLARS! That stupid bus is out to get me.

Hoping to have a better tomorrow, I set my alarm extra early so I can buy my bus tickets and catch that damn bus.

Thank you for reading.
:)

1 comment:

Ms. Cat said...

What fabulous fodder for a children's story or very comical poem at least! Sorry to hear about that day. But the dream...how cool. I'm sure the next day was better. How could it not be? YOur mark on your blog is 21/26. See you MOnday.