Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Winter Break

This Winter Break was the most relaxing I have ever had. Yes, I was bombarded with homework, but laziness came over me. I found that I was going to sleep at like 4 in the morning everyday and waking up the next day at 2. I know this is the worst kind of schedule to ever have. But school has started again so my sleeping patterns are starting to become somewhat normal.
For Christmas my family went over to my cousins house in Mississauga and we stayed there for about three days. Boxing day was absolutely insane. People were going crazy and I swear there werent even that many good deals. My cousin drove us to stores and parking was impossible! You have to walk like ten minutes to the stores... we got the worst possible space. And thefunniest part is the shopping complex that we went to was in like the middle of no where.. so you would not expect that many people to be there. It took us about an hour to arrive back. But it was a nice break spent with family.
When I came back, I tried to work on all of my projects. I'm still not done, though. Fortunately, none of them were due the first day back.
Something that stressed me out during the winter break was applying for university. I finally went on the website, and it is very very simple. But chosing programs are the hardest part. Not the process on the site- thats easy. It is mostly picking programs that are right for you and there are a variety of them.
Anyway, we are back at school and it feels like we never left. The break went by way too fast!

No comments: