Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conversation between two people on the bus

Person 1: Its so chilly I had to take out my scarf and mits today
Person 2: I know! Just last week it felt like summer.
(Long Pause...)
1: You know the second time I thought he was going to stop. Really.. because he sounded so sure of himself.
2: Well you dont know what to think these days. You know with the internet they can do anything... ( missed the end of the sentence...)
1:Hes fixing my garage door next week though so that should keep him busy.
2: Did the insurance company call you back yet?
1: Yea but they said I have to wait about a week how am i supposed to wait that long so i asked him to try to fix it if he could for the time being. im not going to have an open garage door you know so he was nice enough to offer.
2: Thats good.
1: Is this the stop? (looking out the window)
2: I think it is the next one.

.... The two old ladies walk to the front so they can get a better view. So this was the conversation. Im not too sure what it was about exactly but I have a feeling the man they were talking about was probably person 1's son, and the other lady was a very close friend. They were all bundled up with scarves, gloves, a HUGE jacket. But I dont blame them because it was a really cold day.

3 comments:

Ms. Cat said...

I wonder what the guy was going to "stop" doing? Great story starter here.

Anonymous said...

Man, how did you feel listening in on someone elses conversation? I'd feel so...awkward or weird if I did that.

Ruby said...

I did feel wierd... but I couldnt help it.. they were right next to me!