Saturday, October 18, 2008

HAAPPYYY

I cannot really think of something that ALWAYS makes me happy (though ice cream cake comes pretty close), but a time that I was happy for seven days straight was when I went to
Cuba. I was literally all smiles, twirls, and was singing all the time. I was at one of the most beautiful resorts, and the feeling just made you so fulfilled. First, I went in the Winter so I got to get away from the devastating cold. Then, basically EVERYTHING was available at the resort. They had like every flavour of ice cream, any drink, and the most amazing food. And even if you were hungry or thirsty at like 4 AM, you could go grab something.
Every night they had a play or dance show that they would perform. This was usually an hour and a half and was so interesting. Everyone would gather around to watch them. Then after they would have dance clubs and stuff, but I was not old enough to get in, so my parents would let me and my older brothers explore the resort. There was a pool there, so we would go swimming. This was especially fun at night because no one else would be there, so we would have the ENTIRE pool to ourselves (and it was HUGE!!!!). They also had a bar IN the pool! How cool is that?! On days when we didnt go swimming, my bros and I would go play foosball or pool. One time some other kids challenged us to foosball, but we sooo kicked ass!
There was also the beautiful beach that my family and I would go to during the days sometimes. They had awesome drinks there and a lot of people went sailing and took water skis out. Also, at the resort, they offered really cheap massages and they had hot tubs which people could go to.
I realllllllllly miss the week I was at Cuba. I would do anything to go back to the same resort we were at for another week. That was the one thing that made me happier than I had ever been :).

No comments: