Sunday, November 9, 2008

Obama... centre of paparazzi?

I was reading the newspaper and on the front was a picture of Obama. But this was not a usual picture.. you know the one where hes wearing a suit, giving a speech in front of a crowd.. saying "YES WE CAN!". No.. it was not like that at all. It actually looked like a Paparazzi shot.. becuase he was coming out of a private area.

Then I opened a People magazine... something I do very often. I spotted another candid picture of Obama... Where he was just getting out of a car in normal Saturday afternoon attire. Has he become yet another celebrity which paparazzi are dying to get their cameras on? Whats going on?

I am all for Obama as president, but I am hoping people do not like him for the wrong reasons. I mean if they see him in a magazine perhaps NOT looking his best, maybe in sweats, or if he has put on a little weight, is this going to affect our view on him? It has not done Britney much justice thats for sure...

Hopefully Obama will be treated like a PRESIDENT and not the object of paparazzi desire inthe time of his duration as President. I think he deserves that respect at least.

Also... something that has brought up my attention.. is how people are questioning whether he is going to be the next Hitler. I find this sort of funny... because Hitler also promised changed to his nation and was loved by the majority of his country... but anyway only time will tell.

1 comment:

Ms. Cat said...

very excellent analysis and connections. Thank you for sharing. Whatever the results. these are interesting times.