Sunday, November 9, 2008

Room -at night

Somehow it seems that the feeling in this room has been sucked out now. It is dark outside, the light is on. Some of the objects have been moved around, probably by my mother. There are a few books lying around now that shouldnt be. The carpet needs to be vacuumed.. which is probably what I will do once I finish this blog.

There is light swarming inside this room. Then why isnt it lightning up my mood? For some reason the foggy day was better. Maybe becuase it included natural light.. light that you cannot get from a bulb. Also, the light in this room is white which looks very unnatural to me. There are not as many shadows now. The television is on so it does not seem gloomy. The room was better in the morning because it added a little bit of a touch, a homely feeling. Now it just seems like every other room.

2 comments:

Ms. Cat said...

These are very good entries. I like the imagery.

Kamalika said...

very nice imagery. I can imagine it perfectly. Very good use of words to describe them too ! :)